The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wifes 02 T&C is blowing warm all the time. Here is some history on this.
Found AC warm a few months ago. Shop found hole in condensor. I replaced condensor and fixed the tranny cooler that had broke loose from support brackets and rubbed a hole in the condensor. I replaced the receiver/drier too. Took it in, had it serviced, and all worked good for 6 weeks. Started getting warmer over a couple weeks until it was not working. AC when selected now clicks when selected and now the fan is on high continuously. It's driving her crazy since it is 90+ outside now. She did the calibration test while I was out of town and it went through the test and no lights remained on. The fan still on HI. Thought it was worth a shot. I pulled the relay to shut the fn off, but need to get this fixed for her. I have a feeling the clicking might be a bad compressor clutch or ???

Any idea's would be greatly appreciated. You all have been a great assistance in the past with both our van's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

I also tried swapping the relay for the fan and it made no difference.

Thanks

·
5000 Club
5,700 Posts
If you have automatic temp control your climate control blower stuck on high is usually a bad blower control module located behing the glove compartment. Not sure about the clicking but you've got an A/C refrigerant leak to look for. Hope when it was serviced a dye was included in the mix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts