The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on and off looking for a van, and not seeing many come up lately locally. I saw a local dealer got in a 2011 Chrysler T&C Limited with 120K miles, and they want $8900. To me that seems high but not sure. Looking at comparable vans though, seeing ones that are lower trim, few years older for more, or similar year, lower trim for more with more mileage. Don't know much other than it's a one owner van. So that's about 10K miles a year which isn't that bad I don't guess. But have to wonder why they kept it 11 years and suddenly traded it. All I can tell is I googled the vin and it came up for sale in Orlando at a dealership there at one point, and the build sheet shows Zone 66-Orlando as the original destination from factory. My guess is it was traded, then the dealer tried to sell and then sent to auction.

Really wasn't looking for one that "new" mostly considering late 4th gen/early 5th gen Limiteds. But again not much on the used market these last few years.

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,319 Posts
Prices are crazy everywhere. Basically double what seems like a reasonable price and you get current market price.

Reactions: Mtfix20
1 - 2 of 2 Posts