The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's been a while since I totaled my '95 Caravan, but if I recall properly Anco makes an adapter for the wet-arm if you're replacing the OE blade (I hope not after all these years). If the spray nozzle is actually clipped to the wiper arm, any blade should do.

·
Registered
149 Posts
what a waste. i saw mine as useless so i took it off and threw it in a junkyard car. i never used it. i rely on the outside mirrors. i wash the back window occasionally when i get gas. been doing with out it about 16 years now

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
what a waste. i saw mine as useless so i took it off and threw it in a junkyard car. i never used it. i rely on the outside mirrors. i wash the back window occasionally when i get gas. been doing with out it about 16 years now
I use mine almost daily here in the snowy North. So much so that I replaced the motor, arm, and sourced the spray nozzles when my hatch got smashed.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I use mine along with the defroster.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Depends what system rear wiper you have. A 1995 should use the Trico Style wiper (J Hook). In that case the Clips for the nozzles are quite specific to the original form of the blade, as you mentioned. The P/N for the Blade is 4762392.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Depends what system rear wiper you have. A 1995 should use the Trico Style wiper (J Hook). In that case the Clips for the nozzles are quite specific to the original form of the blade, as you mentioned. The P/N for the Blade is 4762392.
That PN doesn't come up anywhere. Yes the wiper I have has the clips that hold the tubes along the length of the wiper. They are peak shaped like a roof. I should had taken a picture. Push comes to shove i will buy a wiper assembly that I can take wiper blade out of and replace the one I have. I live in WA state so the rear wiper and cleaner get used alot in the rainy/winter months. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That PN doesn't come up anywhere. Yes the wiper I have has the clips that hold the tubes along the length of the wiper. They are peak shaped like a roof. I should had taken a picture. Push comes to shove i will buy a wiper assembly that I can take wiper blade out of and replace the one I have. I live in WA state so the rear wiper and cleaner get used alot in the rainy/winter months. Thanks for the input.
Mine had the same setup.
I went to the junkyard and pulled the other style that mounts on the arm. I believe the 93 and older vans had it. It's a single unit that clips onto the arm and sprays a fan under the wiper instead of mounting to the blade itself.

If you have a local junkyard maybe try going to one of them and finding the old style to eliminate the issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts