The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I am new here. I have a 2000 Town and Country LXi Front wheel drive. I use it mostly to hall stuff around and I have no need for the 2nd row captain seats or the 3rd row bench seat. Would like to sell them. Details below:

Drivers side, 2nd row

Pass. side 2nd row, some damage

Bench seat, folds and opens no issues.

They need a good clean up and there is some material missing on one of them as shown above. I am asking $275, neg. I live in Dutchess County NY, near Poughkeepsie. I am willing to ship but buyer will need have them picked up and cover any costs.

as I said I am new here so I will monitor this post if anyone is interested. thanks gain to Levy below for getting back to me!

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
14,307 Posts
Hi

I am new here. I have a 2000 Town and Country LXi Front wheel drive. I use it mostly to hall stuff around and I have no need for the 2nd row captain seats or the 3rd row bench seat. They are great leather and in decent shape. I believe one of the 2nd row seats does have a rip. Would anyone be interested in these? I can supply pics if someone is. thanks!
Not very likely until you post price, pictures and location.

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
14,307 Posts
Notiing personal, but because of the condition, you might have to pay someone to take them.

Will be very expensive to ship.

Try Craigslist. Maybe some local might be interested.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Notiing personal, but because of the condition, you might have to pay someone to take them.

Will be very expensive to ship.

Try Craigslist. Maybe some local might be interested.

Good luck.
At this point they are free. I am in the Hudson Valley area of NY. About 1 hour north of Port Chester, NY. They are in very good shape despite the rip on one, just need a good clean up. I hate to toss them only being someone may need or want them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts