The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 Town & Country LXi
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source for these? No new Mopar available anywhere in the system. None on Ebabe.
NOS to semi-decent used, as long as the clips are good.
Thnx for any help
Mark
859-612-9121 (talk/text)
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Remember, you only need a matching set for the left side and a matching set for the right side. The left and right side don't have to be the same, which is what I did when I would lose hubcaps.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I have a set of 4 in a decent shape, some clips are missing but they hold pretty well as I have the springs...

·
Super Moderator
28,481 Posts
What is NOS? :)
Not On Sale, he's looking for expensive ones. Ha, ha
New old stock (NOS), or old stock for short, refers to aged stock of merchandise that was never sold to a customer, but still new in original packaging. Such merchandise may not be manufactured anymore, and the new old stock may represent the only current source of a particular item.
It's eBay speak.
eBay Abbreviations You Should Know

Reactions: Miron

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Not On Sale, he's looking for expensive ones. Ha, ha
OK :) but mine are semi-decent used and are better than nothing... most likely better than junkyard... whatever...

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
NOS - It's eBay speak.
Mr. Google is showing some chemical materials Nitrous Oxide Systems or some kind of Energy drinks :)

·
Premium Member
2002 Town & Country LXi
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a set of 4 in a decent shape, some clips are missing but they hold pretty well as I have the springs...
Miron,
Thanks for letting me know. I have six with all their clips. I'm hoping to upgrade to a nicer set.
I collect old Corvettes and New Old Stock (NOS) is an often, as well as over, used term in that group.
Thanks again for letting me know about yours...I do appreciate it.
Mark

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
If the springs are broken on the caps, a small dab of silicone rubber will keep then from coming off, and will not prevent them from being removed. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have seen some on Ebay in the past, maybe keep checking from time to time.

·
Premium Member
2002 Town & Country LXi
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got some from rock auto
45 a piece
Thnx for the tip👍
I got three new 2003 caps (with silver insignia) from Rock Auto. New 2002 are unobtanium but, it appears Chrysler can still supply the 2003 so, I purchased another from my local dealership.
Next...going to purchase a restored set of wheels. Will sell the original set of wheels which are in good condition.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts