The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my van back from having a coil pack put on it and when I pulled in the driveway I looked down and the cluster was not working. The turn signal lights work but that's it. Also, the power doors and hatch buttons quit working, and the backup sensor lights above the rear window have 2 red lights on each side on. It was all working fine on the way home but they just all of the sudden quit. I did hear a stick that was laying in the driveway hit under the front of the van when I pulled in, but we looked and found nothing that looked like it was unplugged or anything. Drove it back up to my buddy's shop that put the coil pack on it, and he checked all of the fuses in the under-hood fuse box, and they all checked good. I have to take it back to the shop Wednesday (today is Monday) if I can't figure out the problem and I'm getting tired of spending money on this van every time I turn around. Any ideas what the problem could be? Please help!!!

· fix it if you can
5,848 Posts
Welcome aboard,
I would check if PCI bus is shorting somewhere, often it's the wiring harness in the power sliding door lower track that has broken wires that short out.
You can also run the gauge cluster calibration and look for communication error codes at the end.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, so I do not have any idea why, but I went out the next morning to try a few things I was told to check and everything is working fine. I took off in it and drove around for hours and had zero problems with it. Not even a flicker. I have no idea what happened to fix it, but it seems fine now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts