The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
1,980 Posts
The DVD player under the climate controls or the radio?

-The DVD player below the climate controls is on the same circuit as the overhead screens are and also the BT hands free module vanity mirrors and homelink, fuse M10 which is a 15A fuse.

-The radio and audio amplifier (10 speaker Infinity system if equipped) are on the same circuit. Fuse M12 which is a 30A fuse.

There is a common ground point right behind the center driver air vent (just below the climate controls). This ground point is for the entertainment system including screens, dvd player, and BT module. The radio has a ground point somewhere in the dash, I believe on the driver side above the steering column but don't quote me. If electronics on the same circuit are getting power and are running, it could be the dvd player itself is bad.

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
1,980 Posts
My van just has a unit in the back one screen, right we’re the climate controls would be. And all the Buttons are on the unit
Sounds like an aftermarket unit then. You'll have to figure out where the wires go as each unit is wired differently, my 09 SE had it's aftermarket player connected to the 12V cigarette lighter with the key on it (meaning it only has power with the key in accessory or in run).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts