The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate some suggestions to fix the issues I have with 2011 T&C RHR uconnect. When I press VR button on the unit or the steering wheel, I don't hear anything and the screen just shows below. When I press phone button, it doesn't do anything either.

Also, I can connect my Galaxy S21 via bluetooth. I can receive calls and call using the number pads on the screen. However, I can't stream music from my phone.

I have tried to pull the M12 and M10 fuse following some suggestions on this board but it didn't solve my issues.

Computer Output device Personal computer Electronic instrument Font

·
Registered
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
242 Posts
Have you tried a master reset of your RHR radio?

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Caravan 35th Anniversary Edition
100 Posts
How about going into the phone "paired device" settings, and looking at the Bluetooth connection permissions and allowing "audio". On my phone with Uconnect, I have sliders to turn on "Calls", "Audio", "Contact Access" and "Message Access". That's on my Samsung A8 phone and my 2019 DGC.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about going into the phone "paired device" settings, and looking at the Bluetooth connection permissions and allowing "audio". On my phone with Uconnect, I have sliders to turn on "Calls", "Audio", "Contact Access" and "Message Access". That's on my Samsung A8 phone and my 2019 DGC.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the suggestion. I did slide the permissions for audio.

It just doesn't stream music. As you can see, it says failed to play. Also, the little icon at the bottom with phone and address book has an arrow that keeps pointing from the phone to the address book.

I will try an older phone and see if it works.

Flat panel display Gadget Font Display device Mobile device

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Caravan 35th Anniversary Edition
100 Posts
I wonder if it's a DRM music issue.
Could you try streaming from Spotify (free version if you don't have an account; that worked for me).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts