The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - just got a 2012 T&C and before i call the dealer wanted to see if anyone has run into this issue - on my driver side seat, the heated seat will not turn off! The seat has the control down on the bottom side of the seat, near the power seat controls, and it is in the off (middle) position of the toggle switch. But no matter what, it will not turn off, so my butt and back are roasting...lol. Not funny, but annoying. I know i could just pull the fuse but there must be some reason this is going on...

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
If the heated seat switch it by the power seat buttons, it's aftermarket. The factory seat switch is on the dash near the climate controls. Something isn't wired right or the switch that came with the aftermarket setup is broken. I would insist the selling dealer either fix it or remove the aftermarket heated seats. If you can't get any help from them, you could try to fix it yourself or possibly contact an automotive upholstry shop that installs seat heaters as they would probably have plenty of experience installing and fixing aftermarket seat heaters.

Reactions: Jon Mopar
1 - 3 of 3 Posts