The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -

I just recently made a purchase of a used 2014 T&C Touring (Gold) in excellent condition. She's only had 1 previous owner. A bit of high mileage, but runs fantastic. Interior is **** and span. No rust, no dents, engine bay clean. No leaks anywhere under the car.

The only issue it has is that when traveling above 40 mph and braking, the wheel shakes (not violently) and there is a feeling in the wheel of slight tapping, as if it is coming from the drivers side front tire.

I haven't been able to get it looked at. Tires are brand new. Brake rotors near new. Pads are new near.

Does anyone have any idea what are some of the possible things it could be?

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just finished a front brake job on my 2015, one out of the four caliper sliders was completely frozen in the caliper, lots of cleaning, brake grease, turned rotors, new pads= about $85 and a few sweaty hours.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had similar symptoms. That's what used car dealers do, they put cheap tires, brakes pad and rotors. The "new brakes and tires" that were put on mine got changed less then a year after I acquired it as they were terrible. Now the van runs MUCH better now and the vibration is gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts