The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I wanted to post here to see if i may possibly get some advice as I'm fairly mechanical and not wanting to pay dealer repair costs! I have a 2015 T&C Touring L
I have 117,000 miles mostly highway and just had the brakes done for the first time which was great. I had one other small issue but has pretty much been very reliable.
Today, for the first time, my passenger heated seats shuts off maybe 3 seconds after being turned on. All of the other seats are working as intended. Any ideas for me?
Thanks in advance Deb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and thanks Jeff. I see the first pic there says to unplug the 2 connectors. I see 3 in all. Do you know which 2 or will it be apparent which 2 of the 3 head up towards the seat?

·
Vendor
1,687 Posts
I’m replacing the bottom pad in our 2014 driver seat now. I replaced the driver side upper pad 2 years ago. On that one I could see the burned wire, as it had stained the pad with a burn spot. The bottom one, not so much. I just checked the ohms to see if it had full connection and it didn’t. The upper one did, and I have power to the plug.
It’s not a terrible job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts