The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Any updates here?

Still want to get rid of those black headlights?
Holy cow... it has been insanely busy here on my end. Trying to get all the outdoor "Honey-do's" done before winter hits.

I still have the black headlights and they are all boxed and ready to go. I will PM you on pricing and whatnot if you still want them.

I am still going to finish my drafted writeup on the conversion to HIDs I did on the stock lamps as well.... gotta find the time! :)

Reactions: UN4GTBL
Now that the weather is warming up (God I wish I had a Proper Garage), I'm looking to start my own headlight project. Of course I want to work on "Replacement" assembles so I can just get them together and swap them out the stock. I see you got yours off Ebay. Is there any thing I should watch out for when selecting what to order. Every listing say it has a DOT stamp which probably means nothing about quality. If I'm going to spend the time, effort and money to make these things, then I want to end up with something that will not only look good, but will look good for a very long time. Any advice would be appreciated.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.