The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is Luke and i am really trying to find a 1989 dodge caravan turbo with TAN interior. i used to have one but it was beat when i got it and it didnt last too long. anyway, it was the my favorite and best vehicle i have ever owned, and i have owned quite a few cars. i would love any info on where to find one meeting my criteria or if you yourself are selling one. i would like to find a 5 speed manual transmission but an automatic is fine too. my e-mail address is
[email protected] if need be. thankyou for reading. i hope someone could give me some good news.

·
PT Driver
2,674 Posts
all I can say is welcome to the club, I'd love to own a 89 (or 90) Caravan turbo 5 speed.

I'd want mine red, but I'd prefer the grey interior (but I'd take the red or tan interior).

·
Registered
801 Posts
all I can say is welcome to the club, I'd love to own a 89 (or 90) Caravan turbo 5 speed.

I'd want mine red, but I'd prefer the grey interior (but I'd take the red or tan interior).
My 84, 5 speed was red with grey interior when I first got it 5 yrs ago but I painted metalic silver just before it was sold.
It's the van in my avatar

Welcome to the site 89_turbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts