The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Caravan/ Town & Country
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
truly why not here it’s the opposite side on HVAC side..
it’s below the other location of the armrest and the other speaker

. like a nice premium 8” sub….

why not here??
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim

Sleeve Automotive tire Automotive design Gesture Vehicle door

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great question this isn’t my first one lol
only 1-2 slots on small area - which we are doing today.

main under carriage and rockers look great … I don’t why this one underbody is so well peserved .. a lot of them are not… my 02s had to be put down because of it..

Reality is it is not tons of money just upswing resources from previous vans and knowledge

I got his one at great price because looked ugly and sounded like a Nascar.

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Rallye
1,434 Posts
godtheater, it's kind of nice that you want to do lots of things to your van, but before you dump tons of money into it, what is the 'rust' status?
My van has a KBB value of $567, but I've spent over $10k on the unfinished engine alone. Some things are not a financial endeavor, theyre a creative outlet.

Why invest the time and resources into installing a subwoofer into his van, because he'll derive more enjoyment from the challenge, learning, and mastery, than what the cost of such a project is.

The van may rust, but OP will have the satisfaction and wisdom for the rest of their life.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My van has a KBB value of $567, but I've spent over $10k on the unfinished engine alone. Some things are not a financial endeavor, theyre a creative outlet.

Why invest the time and resources into installing a subwoofer into his van, because he'll derive more enjoyment from the challenge, learning, and mastery, than what the cost of such a project is.

The van may rust, but OP will have the satisfaction and wisdom for the rest of their life.
I gota see your motor

The vans are great for a lot reasons you can do so much with them

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just i was looking for cheapest van i could buy used market so messed up on used cars …. started with 4 ended up with only 1 panning out paid 880 for it 150k miles didn’t even test drive knew i could fix 97% problems easy.

if i didnt buy the other people waiting to buy it would’ve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts