1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Braun Entervan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to me 2010 Town & Country. Air Bag Light
B1B22- Right Side Curtain Squib 1 Circuit Open
B1B1A- Left Side Curtain Squib 1 Circuit Open
Before I reinvent the wheel and start tearing things apart looking for broken wires and loose connectors, I'd like to call out to the more experienced that may have come across BOTH squib faults at the same time. If it was just driver's side, I might look around seat belt retractors and side pillar wiring, BUT both sides at once might point at a more common ground. Is this a common issue on these vans? Thanks.

· Registered
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Braun Entervan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update. After unplugging and re-plugging in the yellow connector to the driver's seat belt receiver, the B1B1A (LEFT SIDE) code is gone. Over to the other side, hoping to find the same, did not. Does not appear that the passenger side seat belt receiver has a wire connector. Under the passenger seat there is a plug with a single 2 wire harness that goes through a clip at the bottom rear of the seat back where someone clipped them off and wrapped in electrical tape. This means the front passenger seat has NO connection at all. Would there be any wiring in the seat back to the head rest? What else would those 2 wires be for?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts