The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing some brake line work on my sister's 1998 Plymouth Voyager and I need to bleed the ABS module. I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used any of the "autobleed" functions on some of the newer inexpensive scanners, i.e. Autel Maxicheck Pro or Foxwell NT630 Pro. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Trukin8r, looking to see if that Maxicheck pro worked on your 98 Voyager, i have a 98 T&C, would like to know if you bought the scanner and how it work out for you. Thanks Mike M

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Trukin8r, looking to see if that Maxicheck pro worked on your 98 Voyager, i have a 98 T&C, would like to know if you bought the scanner and how it work out for you. Thanks Mike M
I don't believe there is anything out there that will work on 98 Mopar I had to buy an old Snapon scanner to do my ABS.

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
229 Posts
I don't think the ABS is available in the CAN-Bus or OBDII protocol, it's likely accessed by the obsolete CCD-Bus(Chrysler Collision Detection).

You need a Chrysler DRB3 capable tool to pump the ABS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Special Edy
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing