The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!
Have a 2007 Grand Caravan and working on an issue where the vents don't seem to change position fully. When I put them to the top vents, and the blower on full, you can hear the air moving, and vents sound like they are changing, but then they seem to default to the floor, though not fully. Almost like the vents are blocked.
Spent a good while searching for diagrams of where the blower and blend doors are but no luck.

Can anyone post or point me to where i can find diagrams of where they are? (I am more a visual person). Or some pointers on where I can find them?

thanks ahead of time!

mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey marvinstockman...sure sounds like it would be but my model happens to be one without a cabin filter. Apparently not all models have one.

I'm sure I could figure it out if I could only be pointer in the right direction of where the blend door and actuators are so I don't start pulling things apart I don't have to ;-)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sorry, no, but a lot of it is the same. What are you looking for?
Nothing in particular. I've found it much easier to Internet search for parts using the OEM part # for items that you can't pick up a the local auto parts store. I did grab the one you posted as my parents have an '03 GC, so it may come in handy for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts