The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is the problem 2011 T&C. I start the car the blinker works fine for about 10 seconds. There is a beep and then it gos out and blinks fast only on drivers side. Bulbs are fine as is the wiring harness. no corrosion any place. just started. Thought it might be the battery so I got i changed today with no change. If i turn the car of and on blinker works fine for 10 to 15 seconds then fast again. Weirdest thing i ever saw. what you think it is.?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue with my 09 grand caravan. I've replaced both front and rear bulbs and bulb housings and battery. Only the driver side tho. I've even taken it to a shop n they couldn't fix it cuz It works fine every time they look at it. Very irritating

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,297 Posts
Either your turn signals are blown or they don't give the resistance the TIPM is expecting. If all bulbs are fine you can add a resistor that is commonly used for LED retrofits to fool the TIPM into seeing the proper resistance. Just attach to the hot side and then to ground. Make sure you mount it to metal. It will get hot and melt plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts