The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 T&C 30 year anniversary edition. I had to replace the window regulator on the driver's door today. I got the regulator replaced and everything put back together, but the first time I went to start the vehicle, I noticed a red blinking light on the dash and the van wouldn't start. I repeatedly pressed the brake and the start button and was eventually able to get the van to start. I drove around for a bit with no issues. When I got back home, I turned off the van, but when I opened the door, the radio and dash lights didn't turn off. When I close the van door and use the fob to lock the vehicle, the radio and dash lights don't immediately turn, but at some point they do. This cycle has repeated itself ever since I replaced the window regulator. Is it possible that I reconnected some wires wrong? This issue only arrived after my window regulator repair. Please help!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would try disconnecting the window regulator and see if the problem goes away. If it does, there's your issue. If not, look elsewhere.

=Dave=

1 - 2 of 2 Posts