MOPAR Parts & Service Pro
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale at the dealer I work at.

I think it is beautiful. And yes, it's got a HEMI!! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
21,851 Posts
I will take the Jeep in the background ......... no, I'll take the Challenger ......... no, I will take the Jeep ........ my, my ....... who gave you permission to cut the top off of that Challenger anyway? :lol:
Sure looks nice. Is that done by West Coast Customs?

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We sent it to Droptop Customs in Florida. They did a top notch job. All body work looks factory.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Chrysler did work on the idea. There was a pic of one picked apart and on its way to the boneyard in another Dodge forum a long time ago.

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great looking car but why do all that work and leave it that color?

A 72 chally was my first car so i guess i'm biased.
Plum Crazy Purple would be awesome. But I think it looks very good in the Mineral Gray that it is.

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chrysler did work on the idea. There was a pic of one picked apart and on its way to the boneyard in another Dodge forum a long time ago.
Yes they did work on the idea. I'd like to see them work on it again.

·
youtube.com/sideburns2009
2,926 Posts
Yes they did work on the idea. I'd like to see them work on it again.
Maybe they will with the new Fiat additions to the framework. It's been a while since I read the new plans for the future but I think the 300C will be on a separate platform than the Charger. Or maybe it was the Challenger on a different platform than the Charger/300's. It's all on allpar.com, somewhere. I think the Charger is on it's way to a more classic Charger look than the current 4 door version.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
I like that much better than the hardtop. Although I'm a drop top kind of person.

How weak is the structure being that it is engineered to have a roof? Or do they add extra bracing under the car?

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From what I've heard, gn300 is right. I've not drove it but the dealership owner said between the extra frame structure on the bottom and the lowering kit we put under it, it rides, drives, and handles awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts