Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,362 (Edited)
❄❄🔥❄❄

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Wet snow accumulating at 0C. Driving is treacherous, I was out in it. Schools closed.

Hope your USA Thanksgiving Day goes well in spite of the weather. 🦃

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,908 Posts
It seems that the headlights have the shape of a heart... or is it just my imagination?
Think you are seeing things! 🤣

This is the only image where you can actually see the headlights, so I don't know.

Every other images on the web doesn't show the actual headlights.

This image seems like an art work and not actually a picture, what do you think?

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
This image seems like an art work and not actually a picture, what do you think?
You might be right... zooming the picture, the headlights do have the shape of a heart :)

·
Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,373 (Edited)
Not a work of Art, but a work of LEVY. :) Nice work on the headlights LEVY, eyebrows, eyes, light bulb nose and all. They even match the wheels, sort of, in color.

That vehicle reminds me of a Pontiac Aztek.

Have a safe trip.

·
Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,374
Power is back on after a 24 hour hiatus due to heavy wet snow breaking trees across the power lines. That's the longest outage locally since Hurricane Juan back in September 2003. Temperature inside the house was down to 12C.

Highways were grease with the snow packing down. Big trailer trucks cross ways the roads frequently, holding up traffic and the power line crews for many hours. A mess to remember for some that spent 7 hours taking a 30 minute trip and others that spent the night at the Irving Big Stop..

·
Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,376

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
That vehicle reminds me of a Pontiac Aztek.
That vehicle was one of the ugliest ones seen on North American roads and disappeared quite fast!
I didn't see any for many years!

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Dealer's Price: $12,999 Mileage: 16,025 kilometres

This van, that @Jeepman was thinking it might be just a bait... just lower the price by another $1,000 :)

·
Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,379
2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Dealer's Price: $12,999 Mileage: 16,025 kilometres

This van, that @Jeepman was thinking it might be just a bait... just lower the price by another $1,000 :)
Check it out, see if it's there and if they have a past history including Carfax. Was it purchased at an auction? a flood vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
22,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,380
3361 - 3380 of 3417 Posts