The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

3661 - 3679 of 3679 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
8" of snow, that's not much as long as it's light.
Yup, it was light :) It took me about an hour to clean it up and salt the area... my driveway is short too... a bit longer than my van... the hard part is to remove the wall build by the snowplow in front of it... this time I had 2 walls... he came twice on site... this guy is a total moron, across my house, there is an empty area along a house but he always deposit the snow in front of our driveways :mad:

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,662
Yup, it was light :) It took me about an hour to clean it up and salt the area... my driveway is short too... a bit longer than my van... the hard part is to remove the wall build by the snowplow in front of it... this time I had 2 walls... he came twice on site... this guy is a total moron, across my house, there is an empty area along a house but he always deposit the snow in front of our driveways :mad:
That's what you get for not giving him a Christmas present. A nicely wrapped present, with a colorful bow on it, will work wonders. :)

PS: Since you missed Christmas, think about Valentine's Day. 💝

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
That's what you get for not giving him a Christmas present. A nicely wrapped present, with a colourful bow on it, will work wonders. :)

PS: Since you missed Christmas, think about Valentine's Day. 💝
I cannot do it as these guys are coming during the night, I never met them... and it is not just me but a few houses... they don't deposit the snow in the corners of the complex because the MGMT refuse to pay them more! But in my corner, there is this empty space that could be used without any extra work if they would use their brains :( Yesterday, they cleaned a pedestrian access alley to the bone but they left it to end at the sidewalk where they built their unfamous wall of snow... totally useless job!

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,664 (Edited)
I cannot do it as these guys are coming during the night, I never met them... and it is not just me but a few houses... they don't deposit the snow in the corners of the complex because the MGMT refuse to pay them more! But in my corner, there is this empty space that could be used without any extra work if they would use their brains :( Yesterday, they cleaned a pedestrian access alley to the bone but they left it to end at the sidewalk where they built their unfamous wall of snow... totally useless job!
You are making excuses. :) Just post a sign saying: "Please dump there", with an arrow pointing to the spot, and attach a gift to the sign. You have nothing to lose. (y)

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,665

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,666

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,667

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,668
:coffee:

GENERAL ALTIMAX RT43 REVIEW

The Altimax RT43 was manufactured with a symmetric tread design and a special silica-based tire compound blend. The symmetric tread design features General’s Peak Anti-Slip Design that increases the number of biting edges that grip the road surface when driving on ice and snow by heightening the siping density. The twin cushion silica compound keeps the rubber’s flexibility even in colder temperatures, making the model a true all season tire.

Another dangerous road hazard that all tires must overcome is hydroplaning. It happens when the tire loses its road contact due to standing water and slush on the roads in wet and winter weather. As a result, the tire is not capable of keeping its contact, causing the driver to lose control of the vehicle, which can lead to accidents. The Altimax RT43’s wide grooves manage to channel water and slush away from the tire’s footprint to actively prevent hydroplaning.
:coffee:

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,670
You are a party man, in a couple of ways. :)

Have fun. Pour the rest of that drink.

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,672
What about those guys that use to fill up gas tanks while smoking cigarettes?

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,674
during hurricane irma down here, some people were filling up plastic bags with gasoline during the week long gas crisis we had
Did you see the pictures LEVY posted, some time back, of gas flowing in ditches in Mexico. You wouldn't want to light up there. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,675
Hard to fathom a booming economy when businesses are shutting down, or going elsewhere. Something wrong with the picture or it's a boom for some and a big bust for most.
Carlton Cards, Papyrus stores in North America to close within weeks

Going to Bangor, Maine, for shopping use to be something to look forward to (for the women folk anyway). Not any more, the Bangor Mall lost some shops plus a Ruby Tuesdays. Ghost malls, a ghost town makes. Did Confucius say that? :)

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,676
Who's winning?

LEVY seems to be winning the nitrogen debate. Go LEVY, go. :)

I went downhill skiing today. The hill won. So sore. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,677
Weather warning for Florida members:

National Weather Service warns of falling iguanas

And since iguanas are large -- adult males can reach 5 feet in length, and weigh up to 20 pounds -- this can be dangerous if one lands on top of you.

·
Super Moderator
22,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,678
The Forum is not working well these days, at least not for me. Anybody else have problems?

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
10,204 Posts
The Forum is not working well these days, at least not for me. Anybody else have problems?

They shut down the forum for "maintenance" a couple of times in the last couple of days, after that, just bad behavior.

Then, that annoying pop up. Think is all about money, they are trying to monetize as much as they can, they don't really care about members who make this forum successful.

3661 - 3679 of 3679 Posts