The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

4101 - 4120 of 4191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,103
www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/03/18/watch-live-san-antonio-mayor-to-provide-coronavirus-update-at-5-pm/%3foutputType=amp

In Laredo, you are mandated not to die, even funerals are banned.

Proper thing, no more gunfights in the streets. As I walked down the streets of Laredo ...........

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,104

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,105

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Does your wife do all the driving? :)
Yes, from the passenger seat ;) slow down, please.... you are too close to that guy... stop swearing... stop honking... let's take a break at next gas station :cool:

While driving in the US: stop honking... anyone might have a gun :)

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,107

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I heard on the radio that some people in the US turned on their Christmas lights to lift up the spirit of others during this harsh period :) The guy on the radio encouraged us to do the same!

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,110
I heard on the radio that some people in the US turned on their Christmas lights to lift up the spirit of others during this harsh period :) The guy on the radio encouraged us to do the same!

I have some Christmas lights up.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Good morning.

Gas price in San Antonio down tp $0.99 USD/Gallon.
Soon they are going to pay us to come and get gas... hoping we'll buy a coffee or something so they can make some money :)

We are still paying over $3 per gallon :( we are special, right?

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,003 Posts
Soon they are going to pay us to come and get gas... hoping we'll buy a coffee or something so they can make some money :)

We are still paying over $3 per gallon :( we are special, right?

I really wish we soon go back to $3.00+ gas price.

This cheap gas is killing me.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I really wish we soon go back to $3.00+ gas price.

This cheap gas is killing me.
Show a little mercy... we are paying crazy over inflated prices for years... we deserve a break once in a blue moon, don't you think?

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,115
:coffee::coffee:

Quick Look at a Minivan! | 2021 NEW Chrysler Pacifica Walkthrough | MotorTrend

:coffee::coffee:

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,116
Ordered up a new refrigerator today, to be delivered Friday. The Store's policy, as of today, is that they will drop the fridge off at the doorstep, no entry into houses. They won't take the old fridge out of the house either. Protecting their workers from conoravirus.
Got the new fridge today. Old fridge is out of the house.

·
Super Moderator
23,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,118
COVID19 free? ;)
:coffee::coffee:Nothing free about a new fridge, :) but at least they didn't park it on the doorstep and leave, like the salesperson said they would. It was rainy and windy. I had things all ready, like taking the door off its hinges, so all they had to do was slide it through the doorway. The younger guy came inside and moved the fridge around a bit while the older guy (65) hung outside pretty much. He had had a bout of pneumonia a few weeks back and was being cautious. This coronavirus has changed our way of living for sure. All in all, a pleasant experience for me and them as I gave them a generous tip. (y) :coffee::coffee:

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Enjoy your new fridge that put a smile on your face :)

Probably it was up to the delivery guys to take it in or just leave it at your door...

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Although the idea of a new van was temporary set aside... I am still getting updates from Cargurus and lately, most offers are coming without a price... I assume they are ready for negotiations :) The ones that have prices, they are horrible... imagine asking $18,000 for a 2017 DGC with 137,000 Km :mad:

4101 - 4120 of 4191 Posts