The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Town & Country Touring L
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to drop a intake into my 2011 T & C Touring L. Has anyone found a intake that will work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K&N only offers a drop-in air filter.

There's also this: 2011-2014 Chrysler Town & Country ECU Tune
That's not what I'm asking about, what I'm looking for is the whole system, that only gives you 4 or five horse power, but thak you. When I finish what I'm working on I'll post everything from start to finish
For the tune, I'm going with an Halteck ecu.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's not what I'm asking about, what I'm looking for is the whole system, that only gives you 4 or five horse power, but thak you. When I finish what I'm working on I'll post everything from start to finish
For the tune, I'm going with an Halteck ecu.
Thank you for the reference to RPM, they are what I'm looking for!
Will update on progression of my build.....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Check out "Sienile" on the forum, he has built an aftermarket cold air intake. Technically the factory air intake is a cold air intake. It feeds from below the bumper beam on the right side. Personally, I would like to do a resonator box delete. Some dyno tests on the last chrysler 200, show a 5 hp increase with deletion of the intake resonator. I really like what this person did.

You can also change the lower intake manifold. The latest 3.6 manifold on Grand Cherokee has 20% larger ports. You can find info on Jeep and/or Charger forums. I believe I read it was worth 5 to 10 hp on a dyno.

5 hp improvement is going to be hard to feel. But the two mods combined together, might be a noticable improvment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check out "Sienile" on the forum, he has built an aftermarket cold air intake. Technically the factory air intake is a cold air intake. It feeds from below the bumper beam on the right side. Personally, I would like to do a resonator box delete. Some dyno tests on the last chrysler 200, show a 5 hp increase with deletion of the intake resonator. I really like what this person did.

View attachment 57426

You can also change the lower intake manifold. The latest 3.6 manifold on Grand Cherokee has 20% larger ports. You can find info on Jeep and/or Charger forums. I believe I read it was worth 5 to 10 hp on a dyno.

5 hp improvement is going to be hard to feel. But the two mods combined together, might be a noticable improvment.
Nice, RPM in Arizona will build a custom intake system and paint it to match the exterior color, u should check them out...

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,038 Posts
Check out "Sienile" on the forum, he has built an aftermarket cold air intake....

I'm not so sure about that, he refused to post pictures when asked, claiming he was so busy to take pictures.

Maybe he is so ashamed of how it looks like or, it looks so good that he doesn't want anybody else to have it, or maybe he already posted them but I missed them, who knows.

And, if he actually made one, it wouldn't be an "Aftermarket", it would be a "custom" one.

Until he post pictures.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not so sure about that, he refused to post pictures when asked, claiming he was so busy to take pictures.

Maybe he is so ashamed of how it looks like or, it looks so good that he doesn't want anybody else to have it, or maybe he already posted them but I missed them, who knows.

And, if he actually made one, it wouldn't be an "Aftermarket", it would be a "custom" one.

Until he post pictures.....
Cool, thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts