The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing all the a/c components on this minivan. I can see there are two electrical connections on this discharge/liquid line. One is the high pressure cut-out switch connection. The other one is.......I haven't a clue.
Did Chrysler use some sort of back-up system for this line? Assuming this is some sort of switch or valve, does anyone know what it's called and what it's for?? There is nothing in the "Service Manual" that mentions it.
Thanks for your help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing