The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday van started running hot while the wife was driving, checked coolant levels today when I got home from work. It was bone dry. I filled the radiator and reservoir and notice coolant was leaking from the coupler in the center of the attached photo. I just don't know the name of the part in order to buy a new one. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,919 Posts
What year and engine? Rockauto.com will have the part and the information you need. The plastic Ys tend to be the problem areas (cracks) Rockauto.com has aluminum ones available as well as plastic. Pick the aluminum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year and engine? Rockauto.com will have the part and the information you need. The plastic Ys tend to be the problem areas (cracks) Rockauto.com has aluminum ones available as well as plastic. Pick the aluminum.

2014 chrysler town and country 3.6L. Thank you!

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
3,131 Posts
Having to do my head gasket after that same connector blew off on me.

Dorman 800-416 will fit, but you'll need to change the bottom hose from the Y with a piece of 5/8 hose. Replace the Ys with the metal Dorman ones while you're at it.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Dorman 47238HP

is the other part you will need. Might as well get 2 and do the other y pipe while you are there.

Those will go eventually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts