The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day!
I have 95th Plymouth Grand Voyager LE.
Could somebody advice me about changes of BCM' numbers for T&C?
The issue is that I want to install the digital dash to my Plymouth from 95' T&C; I know that BCM must be replaced also. I have a number of BCM for 95' T&C, it is 4686732. But I can't find it anywhere.. Also I know the Hollander cross number: it is 591-3210. If I try to find BCM as Hollander number I get a lot of Chrysler BCM' numbers: 4727131, 4686234 for example.
Please tell me will the dash work with 4727131 and 4686234 or I need install 4686732 only? Also could you to advice me properly which procedures I'll need to do with BCM for correct connection between BCM and digital dash?
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey there, I actually swap back and forth (needles in the summer Digi in the cooler months). All the connectors are swappable, so there is no real modifying you need to do and you are correct there are two separate BCMs one for needle gages one for digital, there is no "universal" BCM, each is to its own. I'm currently at work, but I have the digital dash BCM in my basement at home I'll post the numbers when I get home. Just a note though, your odometer will reflect whatever the donor BCM was when it became yours, so I'd write that number down, so when you drive with the digital gauge you know (Current number-number at time of installation + needle odometer = how many miles your vehicle has)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post the numbers when I get home.
Hi Dodgy,
thanks for your advice. It will very good you'll post me a number because the Digi Dash is near to me already:)
And why you changes your dash by seasons? Is the digi dash afraid cool weather?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had swapped a Digital instrument cluster from a 92 Chrysler town & country and put it in a 92 Voyager... then realized not everything was showing up... but any how... I just took the BCM out of the same Chrysler I got the instrument cluster from and everything showed up fine... I mean... wrong milage and the voyager didn't have all the door sensors but other than that seemd to work just fine...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had swapped a Digital instrument cluster from a 92 Chrysler town & country and put it in a 92 Voyager... then realized not everything was showing up... but any how... I just took the BCM out of the same Chrysler I got the instrument cluster from and everything showed up fine... I mean... wrong milage and the voyager didn't have all the door sensors but other than that seemd to work just fine...
Thanks for your participation. I already got the cluster and connected one to board - to check condition only. As everybody says there's not display a most of statements but the cluster is working. Some times ago I found the company in US who sell repaired BCM. They agreed to sell me BCM for electronic dashboard, and before it they asked me about my VIN and mileage...As these guys said me the electronic dash will work with this BCM correctly on my Voyager. So, when I'll receive a new BCM I'll try to install this dash with BCM and to write about result.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Отлично выглядит! Как читаемость днем, если использовать фары как дневные ходовые огни?
Looks great! How is readability at day, if you use headlights as daytime running lights?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Лучше-поздно, чем никогда:)
Отлично всё; ключ в установке этой панели на машину заключался в том, что нужно было связаться с конторой, занимающейся ремонтом и "прошивкой" блоков БСМ...Списался с ними,подтвердил наличие нужного БСМ и оплатил. Электронная панель ездит уже на следующем - белом - Вояджере:)
Проблемы с ходовыми нет: у меня ДХВ подключены просто на питание при включенном зажигании и на габариты. Включаю габариты - гаснут ДХВ, так что на яркость подсветки это не влияет..

Better late than never:)
Everything is fine; Key to install this panel on the car lay in the fact that it was necessary to contact the office dealing with repairs and "firmware" BCM blocks ... I contacted with them, they confirmed the presence of the correct BCM and paid. Electronic board goes on the next - white - Voyager :)
As far as running light there's no any problem because it's connected to positive wire and to lights - for minore wire. So after switch on the lights the running lights is switch off that why there is no any problem with dash illuminate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts