The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to check the Cruise control servo to see if it is working like it should ? THANK YOU

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Cruise control stop working , it turn's out it's the clock spring in the steering wheel and there is a recall , I have a 2000 Chrysler Town and Country 3.8 L . I called the dealer and they said they will fix it free .

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
415 Posts
Blessed be the search function on the forums

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How you found out what the problem was?
I did a little research on my laptop and it said if your horn don't work and the airbag light is on and the cruise control don't work , that mean's your clock spring went out and there is a recall on them , so I called the dealer and they are going to fix it free .

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,899 Posts
I did a little research on my laptop and it said if your horn don't work and the airbag light is on and the cruise control don't work , that mean's your clock spring went out and there is a recall on them , so I called the dealer and they are going to fix it free .
Glad you find your answer.

Next time, when you ask for help, please give us all the symptoms so we can provide more help.

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
415 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well , I took my Van to the dealer today , They said it was the clock spring in the steering wheel , it take's a little over a hour to fix , ever thing work's now . This was a recall so I didn't pay a cent .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts