The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
but we have to face the fact that global warming is not some liberal-left-wing conspiracy to wreck western economies. It's real and the vast majority of scientists adhere to that fact. Just covering your ears and only listening to the likes of the Faux News Network, (Fox News, if you don't get the joke), will not make it go away.
Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h, so your one of those. Ha ha ha, I had a feeling. Knew it would only be a matter of time until you tripped and showed your true colors. OK Comrade , guess we should just cover our ears and listen only to the likes of the loony left. Ha ha ha. Lets all face Tennessee (home of Al Gore) and pray to be saved from evil man kinds destruction of the earth. <sobbing>

The truth is out there folks, man's minuscule, (and that is a gross overstatement) contribution to "global warming" <wooo spooky> is nothing.
Remember a few decades ago the big scare was global cooling! Eeeek, were heading for another ice age...EEEEKKKKK! And there was that troll Jimmy Carter in a sweater, looking all forlorn telling us how bad it was and how we had to practically turn off our heat and walk to work. Booo hooo.
Then when that was pointed out as a hoax it became global warming. When that too was proven BS it became global climate change. Comrade musta missed the party line memo, he's still using global "warming".
Remember the hole in the ozone and how we'd all burn to death or die a slow cancer filled death? Guess the alarmists forgot all about that.
Again, the truth is out there, you just have to weed out the "scientists" with a bias or agenda, follow the money trail, who is funding/paying them. Who are the people/organizations shouting this garbage the loudest?
Hey, the sky is falling!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h, so your one of those. Ha ha ha, I had a feeling. Knew it would only be a matter of time until you tripped and showed your true colors. OK Comrade , guess we should just cover our ears and listen only to the likes of the loony left. Ha ha ha. Lets all face Tennessee (home of Al Gore) and pray to be saved from evil man kinds destruction of the earth. <sobbing>

The truth is out there folks, man's minuscule, (and that is a gross overstatement) contribution to "global warming" <wooo spooky> is nothing.
Remember a few decades ago the big scare was global cooling! Eeeek, were heading for another ice age...EEEEKKKKK! And there was that troll Jimmy Carter in a sweater, looking all forlorn telling us how bad it was and how we had to practically turn off our heat and walk to work. Booo hooo.
Then when that was pointed out as a hoax it became global warming. When that too was proven BS it became global climate change. Comrade musta missed the party line memo, he's still using global "warming".
Remember the hole in the ozone and how we'd all burn to death or die a slow cancer filled death? Guess the alarmists forgot all about that.
Again, the truth is out there, you just have to weed out the "scientists" with a bias or agenda, follow the money trail, who is funding/paying them. Who are the people/organizations shouting this garbage the loudest?
Hey, the sky is falling!
I deliberately don't mention my political affiliations and beliefs in forums like this as it's not really the place for them. You might be surprised to find out what they really are. I try to stick to the facts of science as I know them from working for one of the best petrochemical research centers in the United States. Some years ago one of our previous Directors of Research left after receiving an invitation to join the Bush White House staff as a science advisor. Some of the regulations that are in effect now are due to her influence and scientific knowledge.

The name Comrade comes from a pet German Shepherd that I had for many years. He was the best dog and animal companion I've ever seen and having to put him down when he got too old was a very painful memory! 120 lbs of pure dog muscle..., but gentle as a lamb, even though he intimidated people who didn't know him. He would 'baby-sit' for the neighbors kids in the summer. All I had to do was give him the command to 'guard' someone, and he wouldn't let anyone he didn't know near them, and he'd herd the kids back into the back yard if they tried to wander off. If you saw a bunch of kids in the neighborhood sitting around in a circle, Comrade would surely be in the middle of the group just enjoying the attention. Big, gentle and amazingly intelligent. I will always miss him!

·
Registered
208 Posts
There's lots of room for honest discussion and reasoned disagreement on this, and many other subjects.

It's kind of interesting how some words have changed in meaning (or emotion!) over time. From wikipedia: "Comrade means "friend", "colleague", or "ally". The word comes from French camarade." Dogs are very often good friends and "Comrade" is a worthy name and a worthy remembrance.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts