The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, all the gauges are out on my 1995 Voyager. Been doing some reading and it sounds like the BCM is the problem. They have been on and off for awhile now and they are off. The check engine light comes on also. Not sure if I can test the BCM or not? I tried smacking the dash a few times just to see if maybe the dash was acting up but still nothing. Right now I am going to lean on The BCM unless there are other suggestions? The radio doesn't work either but I couldn't find any reading that it is part of the BCM function.

Also, I am interested in a working BCM 4686534 if anyone has one they would like to sell?

Let me know please. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, all the gauges are out on my 1995 Voyager. Been doing some reading and it sounds like the BCM is the problem. They have been on and off for awhile now and they are off. The check engine light comes on also. Not sure if I can test the BCM or not? I tried smacking the dash a few times just to see if maybe the dash was acting up but still nothing. Right now I am going to lean on The BCM unless there are other suggestions? The radio doesn't work either but I couldn't find any reading that it is part of the BCM function.

Also, I am interested in a working BCM 4686534 if anyone has one they would like to sell?

I bought several "rebuilt" BCMs from O'Reilly Auto Parts for my 1991 Grand Caravan. The first one did not work and the two replacements did not work either. My BCM has limited functionality. The overhead display no longer works. The wipers turn on at random times anytime the wiper fuse is inserted. Power Door locks work. Lighting control works. Gages work most of the time, but sometimes most gages flatline. Occasionally the radio does not work. The 1991 models did not have security keys.
Speedometer Odometer Trip computer Automotive lighting Gauge

·
Registered
31 Posts

Do not use www.moduleexperts.com for BCM or ECM repairs. They are scammers. Check trustpilot.com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts