The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone and Happy New Years. I have a 2013 Grand Caravan and am Looking for a Jumper wire for the fog light install. I have to get it all separately as the fog light kit is no longer available. I have found everything but part 5 in The photos. If anyone knows the part number to this jumper I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much In advance. Hope you can help.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Software

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLVED. The jumper I was looking for was 5191988AA which is part number 6. Some how someone screwed up the parts diagram and labeled it wrong. So 6 is 5 and 5 is 6. The wiring harness that was missing is 68068151AA which is the harness from left to right near the radiator. The 5191988AA is the Jumper wire that goes between the Tipm and the from wiring harness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Evening everyone and Happy New Years. I have a 2013 Grand Caravan and am Looking for a Jumper wire for the fog light install. I have to get it all separately as the fog light kit is no longer available. I have found everything but part 5 in The photos. If anyone knows the part number to this jumper I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much In advance. Hope you can help. View attachment 64713
View attachment 64712

Hi. I noticed that the factory fog lamp kit is no longer available. May I please ask how you added them to your van? I have a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan and a cross country round trip upcoming.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. I noticed that the factory fog lamp kit is no longer available. May I please ask how you added them to your van? I have a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan and a cross country round trip upcoming.
You have to buy all the parts separately. You need 2 fog light assemblies Part Number 5182022AA, The left and right bezels Part numbers 68100699AA and 68100698AA, 4 screws part number 6506579AA, Jumper wire 5191988AA ( I have an extra for sale $40.00 plus shipping as they go for $60.00 else where and the dealer has discontinued it and you also need Harness part number 68068151AA also discontinued but someone on ebay has a few And also a headlight switch with fog light option Part Number 56046258AC. I also have one of those as well for $30.00 new if you need that as well. You will also need some zip ties and Im sure i have the paperwork to help you install it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts