The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT. I want to install fog lights. Does anyone know if it's pre wired for fog lights and if it does how can I Find that wires?
Anyone Please.............

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I have 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT. I want to install fog lights. Does anyone know if it's pre wired for fog lights and if it does how can I Find that wires?
Anyone Please.............
Crawl under the vehicle, if it has wiring, it'll be wrapped up underneath the frame, near the fog lamp locations. Just look for your wiring harness down there. Also check your Haynes Manual you picked up for your year/make/model/engine for the schematics.

Keep us informed :thumb:

·
PT Driver
2,664 Posts
Crawl under the vehicle, if it has wiring, it'll be wrapped up underneath the frame, near the fog lamp locations. Just look for your wiring harness down there. Also check your Haynes Manual you picked up for your year/make/model/engine for the schematics.

Keep us informed :thumb:
when I was repairing my PT, I found the wiring for fogs on it, they were just kinda dangling there where the fogs would normally be.

Another thing is you can't just put the fog lights in, you'll have to get a new switch that is made to support the fog lights.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
when I was repairing my PT, I found the wiring for fogs on it, they were just kinda dangling there where the fogs would normally be.

Another thing is you can't just put the fog lights in, you'll have to get a new switch that is made to support the fog lights.
Dodge499, as Benny has mentioned (and I forgot to also mention), you'll also need to get the switch to install in the appropriate location to support the fog lights. The wiring will also be there. Lastly, there may be a relay required to handle them, as well. Check your relay box description and the schematics. :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts