The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding a replacement fuel rail for my '92 Plymouth Voyager 3.3.
Can anyone help me find the part and save the cost of having something fabricated?

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
would they be the same on a 91 caravan? Local yard shows to have that. But doesnt state engine size. So I would have to go look saturday morning. They also show a 98 voyager, which I think is different all the way around.
And I guess a 3.0 wouldnt be the same?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mopar part number is 4554108; fits 1992-95 3.3 & 3.8L. Obsolete part. Would have to find one in a boneyard.

You can try the Row52 site to find a donor. Once you find the appropriate vehicle contact the junkyard for price & shipping:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mopar part number is 4554108; fits 1992-95 3.3 & 3.8L. Obsolete part. Would have to find one in a boneyard.

You can try the Row52 site to find a donor. Once you find the appropriate vehicle contact the junkyard for price & shipping:

Thanks! I can't find anything on Row52 or calling around ...I'll have to keep hunting, it's looking bleak

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would they be the same on a 91 caravan? Local yard shows to have that. But doesnt state engine size. So I would have to go look saturday morning. They also show a 98 voyager, which I think is different all the way around.
And I guess a 3.0 wouldnt be the same?
thanks for your reply. I don't know if it's the same as a '91, but a '98 isn't likely to work. It's gotta be 3.3. Any photos would be great!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not the same as a 1991...at least by virtue of part number. Only 1992-95 used the same one per the books:

Slope Rectangle Line Font Parallel

Don't give up on Row 52. I found several Grand Caravans with 3.3L in a minute. You can search for anything with a 3.3. or 3.8 from 1992-95, to include Dynasty, New Yorker, and Imperial.

Although it's preferable to find one in your own backyard, you can find one anywhere. You use the site to contact the yard and negotiate a price for them to pull the part, pack, and ship. I've used it many times with great success. Some yard owners can be jerks. If so, move to the next one. You can also work it on the phone.

I can't imagine a fuel rail would be expensive or pricey to ship. Here are a few examples of Dynasty & New Yorker:

There are four 1994 Town and Country vans (with 3.8L - same fuel rail) and a bunch of Caravans as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts