The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a fuel rail for my 3.3 '92 Plymouth Voyager, hoping to avoid the cost of having the part fabricated because it's proving so hard to find.

can anyone help?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no need to replace. if can post a picture of where its leaking ? i have a remedy. i have a possible cheaper fix that i use on my 94 gc fuel rail
Hi there, thanks for your reply. It's not actively leaking which is tricky, but replacing the fuel rail is my mechanics' best guess (99%) at what will fix the problem. He showed me that the hoses are worn, so that's a safety issue that needs fixing even if it doesn't solve the leak.
I returned to the car after a 2 mile drive the other day to a puddle of fuel. I've been getting major pressure build up in the tank, which he's said is unrelated. I'm flying blind myself, looking to secure the part rather than pay his hourly rate to do the legwork. I can't take a photo as I'm not with the car myself, but I'm very interested in your remedy

·
Registered
149 Posts
i think u need to be more diligent looking ? it will only get worse. if it leaks it will leave a puddle either on top of the engine or on the ground. if u go look at the other parts van can u look at the struts fro me ? i dont know where u're at ? but i'm looking for some good used ones for my 94 gc. the body is shot but if i can make it go 1 or 2 more years that ok. i remedied a front rail leak and i have to do it again before it gets to cold. so let me know. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts