The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently searching for a decent van similar to the one shown in the picture. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Minivan Van

It is similar to one my family had when I was growing up, and I'd like to have one of my own. I've found several searching the internet, but most are in poor shape or have already been sold.

Preferably it'd have cloth interior and captain's chairs in the middle, rather than a bench.
If anyone has one to sell or knows where might be the best place to search for one, I'd greatly appreciate the input.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
welcome to the forum , IMHO the best place to search would be the internet and if you don't mind travelling a little, don't limit the search for your area .Probably not very helpful because you've probably already done that sorry.

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
14,846 Posts
welcome to the forum , IMHO the best place to search would be the internet and if you don't mind travelling a little, don't limit the search for your area .Probably not very helpful because you've probably already done that sorry.
So far, his area is USA.

But then again, Canada is just across the border! :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
most 2nd gen caravans I see in my neck of the woods are beat to death....havent seen too many nice ones.....they are out there, just a matter of finding one somebody took real good care of....most of the pre 2000 ones I see are pretty rough....theres a silver 2000 ish caravan I see driving around that looked like the person driving like to hit things... think the roof was the only somewhat straight panel

·
Registered
98 Posts
here are some craigslist pics from my neck of the woods...not all are 94 but in the year range of 91-95

·
Registered
271 Posts
What area of the country are you in? I may have a lead for you, here in St. Louis. The car lives in my neighborhood. I know the location but dont know the owner. No for sale sign, but the car is so gorgeous, it might be worth trying to talk them into selling it. Looks just like the picture you posted, except black over grey. Once I was one pump away from it in the gas station, and took a peek at the interior. As I recall, it had captains chairs in the middle row, with the red/grey stripe pattern. Looked like new, inside and out.

I dont want to be a middleman in a car sale, but if you are anywhere near here, I can show you where its at, and you could try to talk them out of it.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I'm currently searching for a decent van similar to the one shown in the picture. View attachment 36977

It is similar to one my family had when I was growing up, and I'd like to have one of my own. I've found several searching the internet, but most are in poor shape or have already been sold.

Preferably it'd have cloth interior and captain's chairs in the middle, rather than a bench.
If anyone has one to sell or knows where might be the best place to search for one, I'd greatly appreciate the input.
Welcome....

Here is a thread on a 1993 Grand in Missouri.
This one has leather interior but it does have captains chairs.

That's about 5-6 hours from you.:thumb:

http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/sh...d-Caravan-For-Sale-at-Used-Dealer-in-Missouri

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm currently searching for a decent van similar to the one shown in the picture. View attachment 36977

I'm new to this forum just today. Hope you finally found one!
My current daily is a 1994 Grand Caravan LE 3.3 just like your picture, but red/maroon that I found on local Iowa craigslist in Nov '18 for $700. Had 183K then, just turned 200K. Had to replace the O2 & all other sensors & put a reman computer in, too. Still needs struts (replaced rear shocks earlier this year) rear wheel cylinder, etc. LOVE 91-95s!!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I'm new to this forum just today. Hope you finally found one!
My current daily is a 1994 Grand Caravan LE 3.3 just like your picture, but red/maroon that I found on local Iowa craigslist in Nov '18 for $700. Had 183K then, just turned 200K. Had to replace the O2 & all other sensors & put a reman computer in, too. Still needs struts (replaced rear shocks earlier this year) rear wheel cylinder, etc. LOVE 91-95s!!!
Welcome to the site.

I have a set of new of bare Monroe struts I'll sell real cheap. The shipping is going to be more than the price of the struts.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Appreciate the thought Sport, but if I decide to do struts myself, I'll go thru rockauto, where I can get new complete pairs, no offense.

·
Registered
1997 Chrysler Town & Country LXi AWD
200 Posts
I saw one in a driveway with a for sale sign back in the summer. Could be a 95 but it's definitely a green Grand LE with cloth. Only problem, aside from the likelihood it's already been sold, is that it's located across a closed border in British Columbia, Canada. If I remember where I found it and it's still there for sale, I can post pics of the FS sign if you know a way to get it across the border.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts