The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew XT. My minivan has a custom dropped floor of 12", a rear lowering system & hand-controls by Braun Mobility. Aftermarket items include 17" American Racing Rims, chrome mirrors & door handle covers, WeatherTech Ventshades, tinted windows, a chrome stainless steel grille & tag frame. Future plans for custom paint.

My first one was a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan also by Braun Mobility. It was dropped only 10". I bolted on 15" American Racing Rims, installed Sony head unit with Pioneer speakers, diamond plate floor covering, WeatherTech Ventshades, tinted windows, shaved emblems, custom exhaust and Euro taillights.

I wanted to join you all to learn from you and improve my van. I look forward to the experience.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome. What mods would you like to do? My 2005 Grand Caravan has 231whp (61 more than stock). See my sig for list of mods.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I hadn't given much thought to performance other than changing the exhaust and possibly adding a air-intake system. I am interested in HID heads and fogs and later cross drilled/slotted rotors. I would love to lower it or switch to air-ride, but with the lowered floor it already drags frame at times. One wouldn't know that with all the wheel well space.

·
Registered
853 Posts
A tuner with a the cold air intake and exhaust will help alot. HID heads and fogs are good upgrades. Do you have the HD brakes? If not you should get the HD brakes when you upgrade to drilled/slotted rotors? Would you like to get performance pads and stainless steel lines?

·
20 year old enthusiast
10,108 Posts
Welcome! Got a pic of the van?

·
20 year old enthusiast
10,108 Posts
Damn, both good looking, clean rides. Love the rims on the 2003.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts