The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Town and Country with the 430 RBZ radio. I would really like to be able to have a video playing in the back with headphones and the audio such as the radio out of the main speakers (It plays the video through the main speakers). I read on someone else's post to push the headphone button on the remote but this only mutes the head phones. Can someone PLEASE HELP!!! I am a bit technilogically challenged as you can see but have listened to the Tinker Bell movie one too many times this summer!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Switching source from Disc or VES (depends where DVD disc inserted) to radio or media does the trick, video remains playing and audio plays from selected source.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Switching source from Disc or VES (depends where DVD disc inserted) to radio or media does the trick, video remains playing and audio plays from selected source.
Can you be more specific...I only have one place to put the DVD in. I put it in and it all the speakers play the audio to the video. I then tried to go to the REAR VES setup and place the video on channel 1 and the speakers on channel two but all that does is let the headphones listen to different things. How do I "Switch the source"

thanks so much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you be more specific...I only have one place to put the DVD in. I put it in and it all the speakers play the audio to the video. I then tried to go to the REAR VES setup and place the video on channel 1 and the speakers on channel two but all that does is let the headphones listen to different things. How do I "Switch the source"

thanks so much.

·
Super Moderator
6,204 Posts
Are you on this screen?

*I've never used the factory VES*

But I'd do what you are doing, and choose the move to channel 1 (that should give the headphones the audio)

Then hit the Radio/Media hard button and change to another source. That should work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts