The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BlueDriver and there are few Enhanced live data streams available. The important ones are there but I would like to see more.

Can I access more on the 5th gen with OBD Fusion and an Elm chip? I don't want to spend $200+ on a full-fledged diagnostic scanner. Torqes Pro is Android only so hoping to hear from iOS members.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Which one is available with Bluedriver? I have a cheap ELM and have used just about all of them on the app store but one that does best is Car Scanner app. If I do Chrysler enhance mode I can get misfire, transmission temp, all kinds of engine data. If you want more you can get AppcarFCA

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which one is available with Bluedriver? I have a cheap ELM and have used just about all of them on the app store but one that does best is Car Scanner app. If I do Chrysler enhance mode I can get misfire, transmission temp, all kinds of engine data. If you want more you can get AppcarFCA
transmission temp would be nice. I also want a way to see live gear selection data.

AppcarFCA looks promising but $50USD is a lot of coin for something I'll likely only use once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts