The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of you mention the month and year your GC was assembled.

How can I figure this out for mine?

Thanks

Pascal

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hello there,
The easiest place to look is the sticker located on your driver side door/ A pillar
The production date is listed there along with the proper tire pressure info and the VIN# and the GVW rating.

You could also call the local dealer with your VIN# and have them run it and tell you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird I found that sticker you were talking about with the Tire information but no mention of the Build Date or anything.....

I've asked the dealership, but I don't think I've talk to the right people, they couldn't figure it out either and were wondering why I wanted that information....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I called another dealer, he figured it out! Added it to my signature

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, just call your dealer and ask 'em nicely ;-)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sure, just call your dealer and ask 'em nicely ;-)
I found my sticker on the edge of the door. DUHH. If I change the door I loose the sticker. The build date is in the second line at top left.

·
5000 Club
5,707 Posts
Thanks dun4now but we're talking about a 5th generation van. It's on the door sticker on my 3rd gen van too. Apparently, things have changed.

I like many don't like to be spoon fed info from a dealership. Can anyone confirm the location of the build date on a 5th generation Chrysler Corp minivan?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AAAhhh, I must have been blind.

I was looking at the sticker on the door frame (the car portion) which also talks of tire pressure. I had never seen the one on the door itself, I saw it this morning, after seeing your message.

But if you want the built day, if that can be relevant you still need to call the dealer ;-)

Great, thanks for the answer!

Pascal

·
Registered
396 Posts
Why must you call the dealer? The sticker not only gives you the date it was built, it gives you the hour of the day it was built.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The sticker not only gives you the date it was built, it gives you the hour of the day it was built.
Is that the MDH (Month, Date, Hour) in the bottom left? Mine says 100211 which would indicate Oct. 2nd, 11:00am (for the hour I assume they use 24hr designation).

Attachments

·
I DON'T live in an Igloo!
947 Posts
Vehicle made in Canada...:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that the MDH (Month, Date, Hour) in the bottom left? Mine says 100211 which would indicate Oct. 2nd, 11:00am (for the hour I assume they use 24hr designation).
I guess that would be it then, I said before I was blind ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts