The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The introduction to each Form needs to be looked at. Some stop in mid sentence and other(s) are completely wrong.

Examples:

- Wrong:
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Just "Town and Country"? How about "is the most complete Form for Chrysler Minivan owners"?
Also, how about change "to discuss experiences, problems, solutions, pros, cons, comparisons, pricing, maintenance, longevity and more"

- Incomplete:
Discuss your fourth generation minivan here. Get tips and technical assistance specific to your e.
Discuss your fifth generation minivan here. (2008-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2008-2016 Chrysler To..

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
10,559 Posts
The introduction to each Form needs to be looked at. Some stop in mid sentence and other(s) are completely wrong.

Examples:

- Wrong:

Just "Town and Country"? How about "is the most complete Form for Chrysler Minivan owners"?
Also, how about change "to discuss experiences, problems, solutions, pros, cons, comparisons, pricing, maintenance, longevity and more"

- Incomplete:
I really don't care as I never go to the about page.

But, that is exactly what you are going to see on Google results page. Yes, it needs to be updated/corrected to make the site more appealing to new visitors.

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Hello!

The mid sentence stop is something we're actually working to amend, but from the inline forum view I believe it should be complete. Let me know if that's not the case. As for amendments, any admin can affect node information, so just give me the list of the changes you want and I can set them up :)

-Gerrit

·
Drivin' Maniac
1,797 Posts
The mid sentence stop is something we're actually working to amend, but from the inline forum view I believe it should be complete.
Gerrit,

Nope, the Forum listings on all the AG forums still have ellipses (three dots, "...") at the end of the first line of their description. (Win10 with Firefox)

Keep after 'em. ;) :ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts