The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help again everyone. I just replaced the rocker and lifters and one cam on my 3.6 pentastar after it had serious misfire issues and it ran fine afterwards.

However I have noticed that at idle it still misfires a little, but not as bad as before the rocker arm change.

Anyways, my issue, as seen in the video here is that injectors 1 and 5 won't fire at idle. They fire as soon as you give it some gas and it runs fine, but at idle, the injectors won't fire.

I'm 90% sure it needs a new PCM but I want to make sure it's not something else before I throw a PCM at it. Please help!

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME WHEN WATCHING!

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
4,272 Posts
Likely clogged injectors. Get a new set. While you're at it, get the 17+ Pacifica injectors which have 8 holes instead of 4 with the same fuel curve. Those tend to be cheaper than the stock injectors and work the same.

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
4,272 Posts
Checked with a noid light? A regular test light may not pick up that small of a blip. You test a known working one and see if you can see a pulse on it?

I would try checking continuity before jumping to the PCM. A bad wire will have the same symptoms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts