The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to intall hitch for GC 05 without stow n go and I made a few research and it looks like the hidden hitch style is looks more net. is anybody knows where to buy a hidden hitch here in canada? or in edmunton area? thanks

T

·
0 Posts
I've read lots of posts on various forums about e-trailer.com. They carry Hidden Hitch for non-Sto 'n Go models that can be shipped from their warehouse in Ontario. I think they offer free shipping for shipments over a certain $ amount. They also have how-to videos on their website, including your '05 GC (different hitch, but same idea): http://www.etrailer.com/tv-hitch-install-2005-dodge-caravan.aspx

Nope, I don't work for e-trailer, nor have I ever done business with them.

·
Super Moderator
21,985 Posts
Take a look here. Also check with your local U-Haul outlet (or on-line) to see what they have to offer.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I highly recommend etrailer.com
But I got my shipping for free. $160 shipped IIRC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also got mine from Etrailer, with the wiring harness for $142.00 free shipping. 2006 Caravan CV, easy install just soak the bolts really well before attempting to remove them. IMG_1992.jpg

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought Class III hitch for my van from amazon.ca Best of all, they shipped FREE directly to my front door. And, they were the best selling price in my region.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts