The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,004 Posts
People, if you get your "insiders" info from Graco, you need to find a different source.

Graco have many disguised sites ending with .org (car-safety.org and few other sites).

They use .org sites so people believe those are official sites.

All those sites are about Car Seat Expiration, don't believe them. If it were true, then no need to disguise, just explain the fact in their own main site.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
i traded a set of buckets for a bench with built in seats!

Then after selling that one got a set off a guy who said they wouldn't fit his van, he was putting them in the wrong way he wanted the baby seat behind the driver but it fit on the other side i didn't tell him the diff .

Not the grandkids are grown past that stage!

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,004 Posts
i traded a set of buckets for a bench with built in seats!

Then after selling that one got a set off a guy who said they wouldn't fit his van, he was putting them in the wrong way he wanted the baby seat behind the driver but it fit on the other side i didn't tell him the diff .

Not the grandkids are grown past that stage!

We always recommend the car seat on the passenger side. That way baby will be on driver's line of sight at all times.

I would never install a car seat behind the driver, it doesn't matter how hard the customer try. I always tell them, you can move it after you leave, but I wouldn't recommend.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts