The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2011 VW Routan, which I come to find out is the T&C just with VW/Euro styling. My entertainment system was working fine and then suddenly, things started to go awry with it. First, I'd lost the ability to use the bluetooth function to listen to music from my iPhone. I could make and take calls, but I couldn't access any music from my device. I finally figured that out, but it's still hit and miss sometimes. Now, the USB connection on the head unit no longer works (it's actually grayed-out on the screen when I look for devices to connect to). Additionally now, the RCA connection in the back of my van is also gray-ed out. I was trying to connect a gaming console to it but it doesn't work. I can power up the console, but no audio/video. It just isn't anything I can connect to. Any ideas on how to bring the USB and the RCA connections back to life? I've powered down and removed the battery terminals for hours and both those buttons are still grayed out. I'm wondering if I just need to swap out the head unit altogether.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts