The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where the keyless entry antenna is located on a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. I have spend hours looking for this information. I can swap out a WIN module. I can take apart the dash but to pay someone a lot of money to install a $30 part is just not in my nature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the fact that my door unlock does not work is due to a bad WIN module ? My two fobs will start the car but I cannot unlock the doors. I have tried changing the fob cases and the batteries are okay. Not sure what else to do. Oh my tire pressure sensors also work. Don't know what else to do. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
What about other fob functions? Which buttons work and which buttons do not work? Do manual controls work? Is everything factory or is remote start aftermarket?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fob is factory, lock unlock and panic. I thought it was the buttons so I swapped the fob circuit board into another unit with the same results. The other unit's board was okay in my case. The problem was intermittent then failed altogether. I cannot go into program mode in the vehicle as well. I'm in canada btw not sure if program mode is disabled for my area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use the fob to start the car and use the hard key to unlock the door. Once the door is open I push the door unlock button on the door to open the rest of the doors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone tell me where the keyless entry antenna is located on a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. I have spend hours looking for this information. I can swap out a WIN module. I can take apart the dash but to pay someone a lot of money to install a $30 part is just not in my nature.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fob is factory, lock unlock and panic. I thought it was the buttons so I swapped the fob circuit board into another unit with the same results. The other unit's board was okay in my case. The problem was intermittent then failed altogether. I cannot go into program mode in the vehicle as well. I'm in canada btw not sure if program mode is disabled for my area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My remote entry is doing the exact same thing. My buttons slowly stopped working. Battery is fine. Bought a replacement fob on amazon and put the chip into the new fob. Still nothing. Problem also seemed to happen around the same time that my driver door window control, power locks, etc went bezerk. Windows would stay open, dash lights would flash, warning lights would flash. Everthing would turn off and then come back on and everthing would be fine until the next time. I took apart the wire harness in the door and put it together again and the problem stopped. Thats when the key fob buttons slowly stopped working until nothing happened and now I'm here, trying to figure out what step is next.

·
Registered
6 Posts
did you get an answer on this? Im needing this information as well on a 2014 Town & Country
I got the same issue. Both my keys fobs don’t work. I went to my dealer and talked to my service advisor about it he took both my key fobs to check the transmitter when he came back he said one was dead and the other works I tried the one that works and it surprisingly unlocked and locked my car. But it was temporary it stopped working again. Any find out what the problem is ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
similar problem with mine. I got a brand new oem keyfob programmed. It works good for a while, sometimes it decides not to lock/unlock doors. My driver side door lock/unlock button doesn't work. Passenger side works fine. I wonder if it has something to do with the master switch on the driver's door.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So the fact that my door unlock does not work is due to a bad WIN module ? My two fobs will start the car but I cannot unlock the doors. I have tried changing the fob cases and the batteries are okay. Not sure what else to do. Oh my tire pressure sensors also work. Don't know what else to do. Any suggestions ?
What does tire pressure sensors have to do with keyless entry system? Because i have a bad tire pressure sensor too.:unsure:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts