The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Grand Caravan SXT with the power gate and slides.

When I bought it I got 2 fobiks, and have added a regular transponder key and another fobik.

Right now I have lost a fobik (the new one) and have another that the buttons are not working well on (yes i changed the battery)... The one with the buttons still starts the vehicle but it is a hassle when it does not like to easily unlock the doors.

Can I just order 2 more Fobik's and take it to the locksmith to get them programmed? I thought there was a 4 key limit or something

·
Registered
995 Posts
I have a 2013 Grand Caravan SXT with the power gate and slides.

When I bought it I got 2 fobiks, and have added a regular transponder key and another fobik.

Right now I have lost a fobik (the new one) and have another that the buttons are not working well on (yes i changed the battery)... The one with the buttons still starts the vehicle but it is a hassle when it does not like to easily unlock the doors.

Can I just order 2 more Fobik's and take it to the locksmith to get them programmed? I thought there was a 4 key limit or something
Hi captmidnight,

We're very sorry to hear of your fobik concerns. If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend alerting your nearest servicing dealer of this as they will be in the best position to assist further!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts