The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 T/ C 3.3 Litre original engine and transmission keeps going strong at 235,000 miles. The only I have done is use Shell Rotella synthetic oil and keep dropping the tranny pan and changing fluid. Plugs and wires a few times. Ruining great!

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,743 Posts
Welcome,

235,000 miles are not really a lot of miles by my stds.

But glad it is still working fine, especially after droping transmission pan more than once.

·
Super Moderator
21,989 Posts
Keep on trucking. :) You're doing well.

Spinning your wheels in the sand doesn't count LEVY. :) Ooops, up here it's snow.

·
Registered
726 Posts
how would changing tranny fluid effect anything. I suck a quart out of my tranny every time I change oil for detergent sake, 2006

·
Registered
573 Posts
My 2007 T/ C 3.3 Litre ... . Ruining great!
It is ... Ruining great ... 😁🤣😊

That made my day. 😛

·
Registered
93 Posts
Changing ATF doesn't affect anything.
Changing ATF DOES affect the life and reliability of ANY automatic transmission. Gets rid of wear particle, renews additives and lubricates better. The only transmission whose fluid should not be changed is one with extremely high mileage when the fluid is dirty and burnt.

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,743 Posts
Changing ATF DOES affect the life and reliability of ANY automatic transmission. Gets rid of wear particle, renews additives and lubricates better. The only transmission whose fluid should not be changed is one with extremely high mileage when the fluid is dirty and burnt.
I never change ATF on any of my vehicles, no transmission failure so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts