The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Chrysler Town & Country Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here’s pictures of my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Limited with currently 159K. I wanted to upload more but the maximum pictures that I’m allowed to upload are 10.

·
Registered
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4.0
496 Posts
Nice looking van! Welcome to the forum. I recognized those Minnesota plates, my dad is from Fairmont, MN.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking van! Welcome to the forum. I recognized those Minnesota plates, my dad is from Fairmont, MN.
Thank you. I try to take good care of all my Chrysler minivans. Also I’m from New Brighton and might have been to Fairmont a few times.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very nice van! I like that two tone steering wheel. The khaki/light graystone interior is nice on these. I see you have UConnect on it too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice van! I like that two tone steering wheel. The khaki/light graystone interior is nice on these. I see you have UConnect on it too!
Thank you. I have owned two Dodge Grand Caravans in the past but I like My T&C more because it is fully loaded with options compared to My last Two Grand Caravans.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I would share pictures of my 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan SE and my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. (Which I sadly don’t have anymore.)

I was in the process of adding the body color trim before the cam sensor and Timing chain went out and I realized the strut towers were more rusty than I thought. So I had to send it to the junkyard with 188K on the odometer.

Here’s my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport that I Recently sold with 237K

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
What kind of floor Matt's are those?

Mike S Grand caravan 3.3
They are Weathertech. I have two in the front and one long one in the second row and they are molded to the shape of the floor. Also The previous owner never gave me an answer as to why the badges were missing on them. (Side note) I used to have a cheap set of Motor trend floor mats in the front and rear of my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport and they worked almost as good as the weathertechs but we’re $50 on Amazon and were a flimsy rubber but always kept my floor clean in all the seasons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts