The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Town and Country Limited

Hi.. I happened to back into my green bin causing a little ding on my tailgate.. however.
now my information display is reading "service Park assist system" and in the indicator Bar above the rear window only the red lights are on.. they stay on unless i disable the system in my user options settings menu. I don't see any damage to the actual Backup sensors or the plastic valance in which they are housed in.. i cleaned them off with some spit and my finger.. didn't help.. any ideas???

what should i do? or even , does anyone have any information or a story of their own??

any help would be appreciated.

I can't believe how stupid i was for hitting that.. I just put the bin out there too.. i came out of the backyard with the bin. put it at the end of the driveway, then jumped in my van and ran it over.
Thank F*%K no one saw me..

·
1000 Post Club Member
2,502 Posts
What exactly do you mean by tailgate? and how is it bent?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not bent.. the tailgate is the rear swing up/down door. I can't call it a trunk lid. it has a ding next to the license plate housing.. which isnt the problem. the problem is now i have an issue with the park assist system!

·
1000 Post Club Member
2,502 Posts
But where, the bumper, the actual hatch, is the metal distorted so that the eyes are looking at each other? Do you have a hitch?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts