The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to source a liftgate handle from a Ram C/V to finish the "badge delete" on my 2018 GC.
It's #4 in this image:
Font Line Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Auto part

I'm looking for this version of that panel:
Automotive parking light Car Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

I've found "listings" for it on numerous Mopar Parts sites, but they all show generic pictures, so verifying it's the correct part before ordering is key.
I'd like it in Brilliant Black if it was offered, but I'd settle for an unpainted or white one as well.

· Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,383 Posts
Won't it still have the Ram badge, or at least the indent for it? Seems like peeling the Dodge letters out and bondoing over it would only be slightly more work if you were going for the completely blank look.

Reactions: Long_Voyager94

· Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Won't it still have the Ram badge, or at least the indent for it? Seems like peeling the Dodge letters out and bondoing over it would only be slightly more work if you were going for the completely blank look.
The CV has indent for the Ram badge yes, but it also lacks the division around the badging, which means the badge is the only thing that needs filling/smoothing, vs the lettering plus the division that would need smoothing on mine.

· Registered
1,554 Posts

· Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts